Skip to main content

Agency Driver Authorization


University approved agencies may use University vehicles if the use or activity supports the mission of the University and is approved by the requesting Department Chair or Dean.  To obtain approval, complete the form found in the link below as well as the Agency Request for Use of MSU Vehicle form and forward them to Risk Management & Insurance at accompanied by proof of automobile liability insurance.

Agency Driver Authorization Form